YouTuber 101 (Online) – Term 3
August 13 @ 10:00 am - September 25 @ 10:45 am$165.00
This course is for budding YouTube Creators who wants to set up their own YouTube account to share videos that they have created. Here we cover topics from how to set up their account with security settings, learn how to use professional editing software, and right through to planning, shooting, and editing their videos. If they have a passion for making films to share with others then this is the course for them.
Our online course is designed for your child to work in the comfort of your own home. Made up of video tutorials, detailed instructions, and challenges via our online course platform, these courses are designed to grab your child’s attention and keep them engaged.
How it works
- Select the course date and times that you prefer.
- Your child will receive weekly content (1-2 hrs per week) of highly engaging lessons and exciting challenges, over a 6-week course.
- Your child can access the live zoom meeting at the scheduled time or access a recording of the lesson at a time that suits them best (after the zoom meeting).
- Our highly experienced Australian educators will be online to help answer questions and support your child through the program.
- Your child’s login details will be sent to you in a separate email