Coding with Roblox (Online) – Term 3
August 13 @ 2:00 pm - September 24 @ 2:45 pm$165.00
Do you have a child who loves Roblox? Do they want to learn how to create their own Roblox games? Then this is the course for them.
This course sparks the interest in coding in a fun and exciting way. Through the creation of games using the Roblox, platform kids will have the chance to learn the basics of coding and game design.
A great starting course for the child with no previous (or limited) experience in Coding. If they have never coded before and love Roblox, then this is the course for them.
Our online course is designed for your child to work in the comfort of your own home. Made up of video tutorials, detailed instructions, and challenges via our online course platform, these courses are designed to grab your child’s attention and keep them engaged.
How it works
- Select the course date and times that you prefer.
- Your child will receive weekly content (1-2 hrs per week) of highly engaging lessons and exciting challenges, over a 6-week course.
- Your child can access the live zoom meeting at the scheduled time or access a recording of the lesson at a time that suits them best (after the zoom meeting).
- Our highly experienced Australian educators will be online to help answer questions and support your child through the program.
- Your child’s login details will be sent to you in a separate email