Animation 101 (Online) – Term 3
August 8 @ 9:30 am - September 16 @ 3:00 pm$99.00
Want to create your own stop motion animation movie?
If you have a passion for making toys and objects come to life with video then this is the course for you.
In this course, we cover how to create stop motion videos. Starting with the basics we will quickly upskill your child with the tips and tricks to bring everyday toys and objects to life. From imagination to planning, using professional editing software we will teach your child how to create their very own stop motion videos.
Our online course is designed for your child to work in the comfort of your own home. Made up of video tutorials, detailed instructions, and challenges via our online course platform, these courses are designed to grab your child’s attention and keep them engaged.
How it works
- Select the course and dates that you prefer.
- Your child will receive weekly content (1-2 hrs per week) of highly engaging lessons and exciting challenges, over a 6-week course.
- Your child can access the content at a time that suits them best.
- Our highly experienced Australian educators will be online to help answer questions and support your child through the program.
- Your child’s login details will be sent to you in a separate email